February 3, 2015
Household Tips! -- Sitting down to my breakfast the other morning, I noticed these very clever tips on the back of my cereal box. So from box to blog, here we go:
1. Fresh lemon will remove onion scent from your hands
2. To keep ants out of the house, find where the ants are entering and sprinkle a barrier of cinnamon or ground pepper to block their way. The spices are too hot for the ants to cross.
3. Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.
4. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
5, The freshness of eggs can be tested by placing them in a large bowl of cold water. If they float, do not use them.
6. For a clogged shower head try boiling it in 1/2 cup vinegar and 1 qt.water for 15 minutes.
7. Don't throw away leftover wine. Freeze it into ice cubes for future use n casseroles or sauces.
8. If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dish gloves. The non slip grip makes opening jars easy.
9. Use egg whites to remove gum from clothing. Brush egg white onto gum with a tooth brush. Let sit for 15 minutes, and then launder as usual.
10. Baby wipes are miracle-workers on stains. From motor oil to blood, they remove almost anything!
Very helpful content on the outside of the box, and very yummy" Oats & More "inside the box.
4 OKC Events To Check Out This Weekend
April 22, 2015
Spring Has Arrived-Now For The Clean!
March 28, 2015
Leprechaun's Libation: Party With A Lime Sherbet Punch
March 13, 2015
Macaroni: Green as the Emerald Isle!
"Song of Myself"
March 6, 2015
The Joy In Cleaning
What's Cookin' Wednesday-- Baked Potatoes Stuffed W/ BBQ Chicken
February 19, 2015
Tuesday Tip Off!
February 17, 2015
What's Cookin' Wednesday: Valentine's Day Cookie Pops
February 12, 2015
Top Tips Tuesday! 3 Clever Ways To Keep Your Home Lookin', Smellin', and Feelin' Fresh
February 10, 2015
Amenities and Features